You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Kalamazoo home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals seems to be a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t find them watching your house or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the chief contact with local responders if you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your property through your smart devices. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to assist you during your time of need.