How does home monitoring work in Kalamazoo?
You’ve thought about it and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Here’s how Kalamazoo home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to skilled security professionals seems to be a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are too invasive. You won’t find them watching your house or inspecting your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the notification instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring staff is not able to reach you, they will automatically notify emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to guide you through the crisis and will act as the chief contact with local responders if you are away.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring agents are connected to your property through your smart devices. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real, trained professionals to assist you during your time of need.
Defending your house, even when you’re off site
Having 24/7 support on call in the event of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be occupied making sure loved ones are safe. It’s even more vital when a crisis happens while you’re not there. Imagine your fire alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to notice the warning of the blaring siren? When you incorporate 24-7 monitoring, your place is always defended, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Kalamazoo home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications pass through this vital, centralized hub. Along with being your bridge to monitoring professionals, the smart hub offers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to get in contact with your smart home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to talk right to your monitoring staff
- You can call for help with any type of emergency, including medical situations
If you’re unable to find your cell phone when a disaster occurs, you’ll still be able to talk with your support team right through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected Kalamazoo security system
Consult with the specialists at Vivint and get a fully integrated Kalamazoo smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you require. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you would like to enhance your property’s defense, place a call to (269) 280-0186 or complete the form on this page to begin.