Your security system’s indoor cameras in Kalamazoo are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your complete smart home and accessible via an intuitive app. This offers you practicality and reassurance since you can check in on your child from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-quality images of your precious one. You can even watch recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s going on, you may speak to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to calm a restless sleeper. Even better, you may utilize the talk feature via your smartphone app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your baby decides sleep time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to have motion-activated notifications sent directly to your mobile device.
- One-press call-outs: Although this perk is generally for older kids, it’s worth mentioning. With a simple touch of a button, your child can contact you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous perk. If you find that your baby is struggling to sleep and decide it could be a little uncomfortable in the room, you may change the settings on your smart thermostat. When they wake up, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can incorporate a second indoor camera and still have access to both of them with one smartphone app.
Customize Your Kalamazoo smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own Kalamazoo smart home and benefit from the assurance and safety Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can offer. Contact (269) 280-0186 today and see how we can make your residence more convenient and safer for all family members.