Features to look for in a home security camera in Kalamazoo
So many people in Kalamazoo want to get a view what’s going on at their house when they are not home This is the main reason why security cameras are some of the smartest tools to consider as you figure out your home security system. Despite the fact that independent cameras can be effective when installed correctly, they’re even more powerful when integrated into your residence’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Kalamazoo? You’ll be glad to know these vital devices include more benefits than previous iterations. You are able to see real-time streams from inside cameras or catch the attention of those lurking about with integrated deterrent mechanisms from outdoor cameras. And you can see your home security cameras easily in one place.
Impressive features bolster home security cameras in Kalamazoo
Multifaceted and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will elevate your home’s protection to a different level. These vital aspects of your home security system are available with an impressive lineup of features like bi-directional talk, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Take a look at the possibilities here.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that will take immediate action. If strange activity is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a bright ring of red light will form around the camera’s lens and a loud alarm will sound.
- Night vision: Powerful IR night vision capability offers clear-cut footage of your surroundings no matter the time of day. Your cameras will also maintain their clarity when closing in on specific spots.
- Convenient storage: Check for security cameras with cloud storage functionality and the ability to review video directly from your smartphone app.
- Security app: Today’s surveillance systems in Kalamazoo are often connected to a handy app on your smartphone. You are able to watch real-time footage or saved clips and even activate or deactivate your system. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your mobile device if a triggered event occurs.
- Motion sensors: Integrated motion detection allows cameras to take notice if odd activity takes place. You’ll also get a notification on your phone.
- Speak to visitors or family: Need to contact your kids once they get home from school? Do you have a visitor at your front door? Today’s residential security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, offer convenient two-way audio so you may speak to the people captured by your camera.
- Improve your perspective: As a general rule, your outside cameras should provide an angle of 120° or higher. For instance, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° angle viewing.
- Configurable zones: This feature allows you to designate the specific area you wish your camera to cover. This will be important to optimize the movement you surveil as you wouldn’t want notifications whenever an automobile goes by on the road.
Design your own home security system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Kalamazoo. The next step is to design your own robust Vivint smart home. Phone (269) 280-0186 to get started or complete the following form to contact our home protection and automation specialists.